Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

We had a fun-filled Cinco de Mayo and I hope you did too! After a play date with our pals Robyn and Sarah Feather, Daddy came and home and took us out for some Mexican food at our local Mexican restaurant - Los Bravos. We met some of his coworkers from his new department there and had a great time. Shug was wired when we got home and had a great time playing "parent" while Daddy played "child". She read him a story on the couch while he played with her crayon on the floor. She thougt this was very funny. She finally wore herself out and crashed on the floor! What a day! Hope you had as much fun as we did!



4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging! I love reading your posts and seeing the pictures. Sloane is too adorable. It is like you have a little friend with you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! I do feel like I have my best friend with me all the time - and even get some funny stares sometimes when I get caught having convos with her in the grocery store sometimes :)Hope yall are doing well and coming to ATL (and staying with us!) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, cuteness! welcome to the blogosphere, meg. xoxo

    ReplyDelete