Friday, June 4, 2010

Bieber Fever!

Yes - that's right - we have been struck with a bad case of Bieber Fever in our house. (For those of you who don't know what that is - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? But I will help you out. Justin Bieber. The new teen heartthrob.) We are obsessed. Every time I put "Baby, Baby, Baby" on - no joke - Shug starts bouncing and dancing around the kitchen - as do I. :)
This is Shug and me doing a little performance for Daddy last night. You can pretty much catch our act most nights of the week. Tickets are free. The venue is located at the Williams' house. Parking is limited - so come early. And the show ends about 8:30 when one of the performers leaves the stage to go to bed.

Here's a link to watch the real deal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how Sloane has her "cool" glasses on for the performance. I thought the link was going to be a video of you two dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! No Becky - I wouldn't terrorize the readers with that type of video :) (at least not of me :)

    ReplyDelete